Through the Wapakoneta Area Community Foundation you may create a charitable legacy tailored to your specific needs and interests.
- A fund may be established with a contribution of cash, securities, or other property.
- The foundation offers seven distinct types of funds: unrestricted, field of interest, designated, scholarship, organization endowment, donor advised, or administrative fund.
- Name the fund. You may choose any name you wish for your fund, your own or that of your family, a friend, or an organization.
- You may take a tax deduction at the time the gift is made.
The Wapakoneta Area Community Foundation is able to assist you by:
- Managing the fund, overseeing its investment, and maintaining tax records.
- Filing federal and state tax returns and provides an independent audit.
- Assuring that grants are always awarded in the name of your fund, a lasting symbol of your caring.
- Issuing regular financial reports to donor on the status of the fund.
For additional information about creating a fund, please e-mail or call the Foundation at 419-733-0568.
Detailed Fund List & Descriptions | Types of Funds | Fund Requirements